Developing Trans-regional information literacy for lifelong learning and the knowledge economy [DIREKT].
Al-Farabi KazNU has won an international project funded by Erasmus+ from 15.10.2016 till 14.10.2019 and performed in collaboration with 14 foreign universities and organizations. The project’s aim is to develop and improve educational programs in information literacy and academic writing of students, young scientists and teachers in English. Working closely with the Coordinating organisation KazNU will participate in working groups and form local committee structures, to ensure the dissemination of project results and the implementation of project initiatives in KazNU, in other Kazakhstan universities and in society at large.
Developing Trans-regional information literacy for lifelong learning and the knowledge economy (DIREKT)
Promotion of the Bologna Process by means of studying the inclusion of IL competencies into educational programmes. Creation of intagrated into the curriculum IL programmes (inserted into the system of three cycles (bachelor/master/PhD), provision of quality and acknowledgment of qualifications for development of lifelong learning in society in general.
- Programme development. IL for lifelong learning and their use in educational programmes when needed:
- Development of innovative IL online modules;
- Harmonization of IL programmes with those that are active at the moment in EU;
- Capacity building in higher education institutions for strategic planning and realization of IL programmes;
- Development of IL policies, regulations, - aims, objectives;
- Spreading the information about approaches to development of IL and provision of sustainability.